Job Title: Assistant Manager Jobs -R&D
Department: R&D (Textile Engineering)
Reports to: Sr. Manager R&D
- Examine numerous tender inquiries about the need for soft armor and work for suitable soft armor options and coordinate its testing and maintain its knowledge;
- Assist in conducting research and development to improve the application of soft armor product development; To study the physical / chemical / fiber properties of different types of textiles and fabrics to determine their applicability to soft armor;
- To be in contact with Manufacturers of Fabrics about growth of latest varieties for adopting them in our purposes;
- Examine the design of present Fibre with a view to switch them for improvising for higher fitment and luxury of consumer;
- Supervise the production / fabrication of advanced samples of soft armor in consultation with the Business Head Personal Protection; Attend exchange meetings with sales team and director (test / cost and design);
- Develop various research and development and maintain its data record;
- Perform additional work assigned from time to time;
- Handle technical questions;
- Travel will be required to improve the soft armor solution.
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities with a personable, skilled strategy
- Applied information of analytical chemistry strategies
- Education: B.Tech / M.Tech with Textile engineering.
- Related Experience: Minimum of three years’ expertise
Role- Assistant Manager Jobs -R&D
Industry Type- Textile
Functional Area- Engineering Design, R&D
Employment Type- Full Time, Permanent
Role Category- R&D
Involved in textile harvesting, which incorporates manufacturing, processing, they work with fibres, materials and different textiles supplies in an effort to enhance present textile merchandise for MKU.
If anyone interested send resume – [email protected]
MKU Limited, 13, Rooma, Kanpur.
MKU, manufactures Protection & Surveillance options for the Military & Police Forces. Ballistic Protection gear for Individual troopers and Platform techniques and provide fibre glass helmets to the Indian Armed Forces, superior mild weight Armour.