Lavino Kapur Cottons Pvt. Ltd. Is a 100 % EOU Star Exporter, engaged in manufacturing Cotton Balls, Tips, Rolls, Pads, Nonwoven Fleece, etc. The plant is located in Tarapur Boisar MIDC for Textile engineer jobs in India
We are looking for result-oriented professionals for the following positions:
- DGM – Production: B. Tech (Textiles) with around 15-20 years experience in the operation of Blow Room, Carding, Cake formation, Bleaching in KIER, Drying, Cotton Nonwoven Fleece manufacturing, etc. Exposure to ETP operation will be an added advantage.
- Textile Engineer: Post -01 Minimum 5 years experience in Blow Room & Carding Operation.
- Textile Engineer: Post -01 Minimum of 5 years experience in Nonwoven Fleece manufacturing.
- Textile Engineer: Post -01 Minimum 5 years experience in maintenance of Blow Room & Carding Machinery.
- Supervisor: Post -02 Bleaching: B.E / B. Tech in Textile Chemistry or B.Sc in Chemistry with at least 7 years experience in Bleaching of Textiles, preferably Fibre Bleaching.
- Safety Officer: Post-01 Qualified Safety professional with experience and exposure in Textile manufacturing unit.