Laguna Clothing is looking for Garment Technician- Executive.
Experience: fresher (MFT/BFT) NIFT BATCH’21 Pass out Or 1-year experience in Production / IE/ Sampling.
1. To do in detail study of tech pack & check on fabric, styling & trim feasibility.
2. Proper R&D to be done for all new/ critical features & act as a bridge between merchandisers/ buyers and factory in terms of information flow
3. Calculation of trim consumption e.g.: thread, tape etc.
4. Check & ensure full technical details of all inputs are received at the sampling stage.
5. Clear communication of technical comments across sampling & factory.
6. Working with the planning team to allocate orders in all lines to prevent hassle and meet the delivery dates.
7. Cross verifying the production files with PP sample and managing PP meeting with factory and buyer.
1. Basic knowledge of pattern making & garment construction.
2. Attention to detail
3. Team player
4. Good verbal & written communication.
5. Knowledge of CAD software/ Coral Draw will be added advantage.
Interest candidates can share resume on