An exciting opportunity has arisen at Certifications in Ahmedabad & Navi Mumbai, India for EVALUATOR CUM AUDITOR – DYES & CHEMICALS.
As an Reviewer/Evaluator cum Auditor you will be responsible for the application of organic and sustainable textile and regulatory requirements and principles against established standards and protocols. The position requires strong communication.
Applicants must have extensive knowledge of the Textiles and Dyes & Chemicals industry. You will be initiating and conducting on site audit activities at our clients. You will be responsible for the document review as well as preparing and distributing your audit findings in an audit report. You will be responsible for the document review of audits conducted by other auditors and evaluate it for final certification procedure.
Are you committed to integrity, quality, and are a self-driven, systematic, service-oriented person and do you want to be part of our international network? Then we are looking for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Auditing & Sampling
- Verification and review of documents
- Reporting audit results and conducting audit follow-up
- Technical evaluation of audit reports and supporting documents
- Internal coordination and coordinating with the clients
- Resolving technical queries received from clients in a timely manner
- Maintaining upto date files in the system + hardcopy while maintaining traceability as per procedures.
- Collate estimate of existing regional market potential for different services of the organization
- Prepare sales/ revenue forecast and implement strategies to achieve revenue and market share objectives.
- Analyse sales and industry data, market trend and asses impact on revenue and review sales plan as necessary.
- Manage the sales process and analyse data for lost clients and take corrective action.
- Ensure prompt follow up with clients for business conversion and payment
- Work with program manager and technical team to deliver utmost client satisfaction and help resolving client concern if any
- Keeping abreast of developments, issues and legislative changes pertaining to textile, dyes and chemicals and related sectors
- Graduate in Textile Chemistry/ Chemistry.
- Post-graduate in Chemistry would be advantageous.
- Minimum experience of 2 years in Textiles/ Chemical industry
- In depth understanding of Textile Supply chain and understanding of different sustainability certifications programs
- Experience and knowledge of Dyes & Chemicals would be an added advantage
- Good command of English: in speech and in writing
- Excellent report writing, presentation skills
- Resourceful, fast learner with strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with MS Office
- Willingness to balance desk job & field visits
Textile Dyes and Chemicals Auditors jobs posted by
CU Inspections & Certifications India Pvt. Ltd.
From our roots in agricultural inspections, Peterson and Control Union have been operating for nearly 100 years in the field of logistics, quality, certifications and risk management. Our in-depth knowledge and experience covers all aspects of the supply chain in many industries including agriculture, energy, forestry, sustainability and textiles.
Company- CU Inspections & Certifications India Pvt. Ltd.
Please visit our website for more details – https://www.petersoncontrolunion.com/en
Interested candidates apply and send their profile at:
email – [email protected]